Unanchored Thoughts

Bits and pieces of musings about family, friends, social issues, and whatever else travels through my head without a purpose.

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Patience

I've never been a very patient person. I suppose it's a fault. I work on it, and try to be patient and sometimes I'm successful. I was very patient while trying to conceive my son. It took 4 years. Unbelievable when I think about it. But, then again, what was the alternative. (I know there are alternative ways to build your family, but it's not as if any of them are instantaneous and there wasn't an obvious alternative choice for us - it was all a process.) I don't feel very patient right now with my son's sleep habits, or lack thereof. I try to be patient and zen like about it. But, after a long day at work, and a long evening at home, I'm a bit too frazzled to be patient.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home