Unanchored Thoughts

Bits and pieces of musings about family, friends, social issues, and whatever else travels through my head without a purpose.

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Not much to say

In an effort to post regularly - where regularly is rather ill-defined, I'm officially posting. However, I don't really have much to say. I could report out on the activities of the week, but that seems rather boring. I could report on the activities to come, but that seems rather boring too. (Even though I am VERY MUCH looking forward to my weekend in York, Maine, with our dear former neighbors.) I didn't really want this to become a record of my days and weeks, but rather a rambling of what I consider to be my more interesting thoughts. But, well, there just aren't any today. Per my spouse, we are allowed to have those kinds of days. Thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home