Unanchored Thoughts

Bits and pieces of musings about family, friends, social issues, and whatever else travels through my head without a purpose.

Monday, August 11, 2008

BaBaBaDaDaDaBaDa

What gives? This is what Ian said from about 4 to 5 AM this morning. He was practicing the consonants that he couldn't hear while it sounded like the ocean in his ears pre-tube surgery. As absolutely adorable as he sounds while practicing, I sort of wish he would have picked a different time for the session. There wasn't any stopping him though...bottle, boob, cuddle, massage, new diaper...nope...he just kept on Ba'ing and Da'ing. So, we just lie there and listened. Big side note: Is it laid, lie, or layed? I can't ever keep it straight and find myself coming up with all sorts of ways to craft sentences sans the word for fear of Grammar Bitch tracking me down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home