Unanchored Thoughts

Bits and pieces of musings about family, friends, social issues, and whatever else travels through my head without a purpose.

Monday, May 05, 2008

P-U

Now that we are feeding Ian more than just mama's milk we have the unwelcome side effect of stinky poop. I forgot about that part and am all the more thankful that I waited until he was 6 months old to introduce solids. Isn't it kind of weird that food tastes so good yet produces such a nasty waste odor? Yet, breastmilk, which I believe has a pretty bland taste produces such a fine fragrant waste product. Is this what happens to my analytical skills now that I'm doing the mom-thing? I had hopes of using this blog to explore all sorts of social issues and interesting economic challenges that used to run through my brain. And now all I can seem to muster up is the irony of smelly poop.

1 Comments:

Blogger diana onorio funk said...

No, it's true, breastmilk poop almost smells kinda nice! At least, your own kid's does. And yes, motherhood turns your brain into a kind of poop in and of itself, which, come to think of it, does not bode well for the EPA. :)

7:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home