Unanchored Thoughts

Bits and pieces of musings about family, friends, social issues, and whatever else travels through my head without a purpose.

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Things I Love

1. The way Ian smells, even when he's kind of "gamey."
2. The scrunched up face Ian makes when he stretches.
3. Graeme turning up his hands to emphasise a question - "where did the -nowman go?"
4. Graeme dragging his little stool across the kitchen floor to get better access to the counters.
5. A good, long nap with Ian on my chest and Graeme next to me.
6. Graeme mixing up his pronouns - my favorite is "hold you."
7. When Ian thinks I'm the funniest person in the world and gives long belly laughs.
8. Watching Steve and Graeme play.
9. A stretch of uninterrupted time to do nothing.
10. My boys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home