Unanchored Thoughts

Bits and pieces of musings about family, friends, social issues, and whatever else travels through my head without a purpose.

Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Happy Birthday Madison and Knox


Seven years ago today four kittens were born to a Russian Blue mother and Studly daddy in Syracuse, New York. We were the lucky adoptive parents of two in the litter. They experienced a few weeks of peace in the world (relatively speaking), I recall their human mother saying, as they were born before 9/11. They brought us much more than peace....a sense of purpose, unconditional love, plenty of reasons to laugh, and much sadness and grief. Today we celebrate their birth with Madison in our laps and Knox in our hearts. Happy Birthday, my friends. I love you more than I ever thought possible.
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger diana onorio funk said...

happy bday, k & m! (and miss you, knox!) xoxo

9:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home