Unanchored Thoughts

Bits and pieces of musings about family, friends, social issues, and whatever else travels through my head without a purpose.

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

What have I got myself into?

I was invited to blog here and after thinking about it for a few weeks I said yes. I'm not sure what in the world I'm going to say, but the thought of more than 10 people (my current hit rate) reading my stuff is daunting. What makes this blog work is the fact that I just write without much editing or wordsmithing. (Of course, this doesn't really work for me, as my faithful readers know. I've done such a fabulous job of pissing people off, though, that I figured I might as well take it national.) Having guidelines (again, I could probably use them, but I shudder at constraints) and a large audience makes me a tad nervous. We'll see how it goes. I'm excited, but as nervous as a cat in a room full of rockers.

1 Comments:

Blogger shamers said...

i'm excited to read you! :)

4:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home